Pages

Loading...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

When I was an idiot

I had barely sat down when I heard a voice from the next toilet saying:
"Hi, how are you?"

I'm not the type to start a conversation in the restroom, but I don't know what got into me, so I answer, somewhat embarrassed:
"I am doing just fine!"

Then the other guy says:
"So what are you up to?"

What kind of question is that? I'm thinking this is too bizarre so I say:
"Uhhh, I'm just like you, nature dictates!"

At this point I am just trying to get out as fast as I can, but nature hadn’t let go as yet, when I hear another question:
"Can I come over?"

Gosh... whaaaat!? This question is just too weird for me but I figured I could just be polite and end the conversation. I say:
"No... you know I am busy right now, I guess you are busy too!"

Then I hear him say nervously:
"Listen, I'll have to call you back. There's an idiot in the next toilet who keeps answering all my questions."

No comments: